The final report should be composed of two filled out templates and substantial proof.
Uploading the report
You must use our templates for the final report. These can be downloaded in our Portal (login first). After you fill out the templates, you will need to upload them to our Portal and add substantial proof as well.
In our Portal there are three upload fields:
- a narrative questionnaire
- a financial sheet
- substantial proof
This template shall comprise a substantive report summarizing the results achieved.
The financial sheet shall contain:
- the total amount of the advances issued by the JHF;
- the total amount of the funds provided by the grantee and by third parties, and a specification of the third parties;
- an itemized list of the expenditures related to the project, compared to the itemized list of the expenditures as stated in the budget of the project;
- an itemized list of the revenues related to the project, compared to the itemized list of the revenues as stated in the budget of the project.
Substantial proof that the project took place needs to be provided, e.g.:
- photos, flyers, posters, and similar, can be uploaded to our portal as one compressed .zip or .rar file (15 MB max). Please do not provide links to folders online, such as Google Drive.
- books need to be sent to our office.
- links to apps, social media, or videos should be mentioned in the narrative questionnaire.
Current Liabilities will expire and be canceled after 5 years, which means that if a project is not finished within 5 years and if we have not received a final report of the project, the organization must refund all the payments they have received.