The Dutch Jewish Humanitarian Fund (JHF) processes personal data by using our services. We process these personal data:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Any personal information which you provided by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
Sensitive personal data
The JHF only processes sensitive personal data if you request us to record sensitive data about you, or disclose such data yourself.
Why we need to process personal data
We may use your personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information concerning the application which you submitted as the contact person for that organization;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the organization for which you are the contact person, and us;
- To respond to your requests for information and other communication or correspondence you may submit to us;
- To notify you about changes to our website, services, or policies.
Your data with personal information is stored:
- on the website;
- on our server;
- on our database server;
- for applications before 2015 in paper files;
- Back up storage.
Data retention period
The JHF will keep your data for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes.
Sharing personal data with third parties
The JHF will share your data with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement or if it’s based on legal obligations.
Your personal data may also be shared with third parties which are not necessarily part of JHF’s services. In that case, the JHF will only do so after requesting and obtaining your explicit consent.
Viewing personal data
You can always request a summary of the personal data processed about you by contacting us at email@example.com. If you feel that your personal data have been processed incorrectly or incompletely, or if you feel that such processing was unnecessary, then you can file a request for editing, supplementation, or removal of your personal data.
The JHF concludes a processors’ agreement with third parties, which process your personal data for the JHF. This means that the JHF ensures that your personal data are always protected to at least the same level of security and that the confidentiality of your personal data is guaranteed. The JHF will take all reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, unintentional loss, or alteration.
If, despite the above, you suspect that your data is not adequately secured, has been misused or if you believe that the JHF does not adequately guarantee the correct processing of personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org